Home About Mail faq Image Mapper

woah... finally..

Finally, the day has ended for me! I had just injure my right little pinky while moving some really heavy stuffs, tampanis, bass drum, marimbas, etc.. and it still hurts. My rehearsal has just ended, and in just another 9 or 10 days, it would be our concert. hmm... don't ask me how the band is playing, just that everyone is already trying their best, so just hope for a miracle.

Anyway, today was way too slackish, we had 3-4 hours of break in between one of our lessons... Of course, as you have guessed, this time is really wasted. We literally spend the whole day playing "S***n", a game similar to "old maid" or "donkey", if you ever heard of them. The rules of the game are really simple and rather silly. There is a card in the deck that is the odd one out, so whoevers finishes his set of cards still possessing this particular card, he would be "old maid" or in our case "S***n". The game is fun, as it is based on the fact that no one wants to be in anyway related dreaded character (The name of the game has been concealed to protect the identity of the person).

Another game I learn today is Pugna, pronounced as "pak-nah", which I found out to be after an hour of the game that it is really the name of some character in some unknown PC game. I had mindlessly shouted Pugna!! umteen times without knowing what it stood for. Anyway, this game is played like the traditional "Heart Attack" in which you can inflict pain (-_-) onto your friends if you have a full set of one particular card.

okok, enough of these boring and kiddish games. Apparently, the last time I played the game was when I was in primary school ( 5 years ago), so its really amazing how these games could invoke such joy in us again, after all, we are young adults. So sometimes, even old stuffs, when treated with some tweaking, or viewed with varied perspectives, the magic that they had manifested ages ago would once again be revived.

hmm... if I have seen more interesting stuffs than this two pathetic games, I will share again. Tomorrow would again be an extremely long day, just hope I can tide through this difficult and busy without much hiccups.

Cheers to all Tsunamis Heros, known and unknown.

0 returned: