Home About Mail faq Image Mapper

Tsunamis!! Run, RUN!!


Mega Tsunamis,
Mega Tsunamis
Mega Tsunamis
Mega Tsunamis
Mega Tsunamis
Tsunamis, never have I seen one before, in my entire 17 years, not even on photos, the news, documentaries. So when news first broke out about the earthquake and how so many countries has been affected by it through this agent, tsunami, I was the first to be at the computer clicking away. I was more concern and curious about this tsunami than the devastation that it has brought to the lives of thousands and thousands of people, or the fact that so many lives were devoured by this monstrous act of nature.

I have heard and read a little about tsunamis in the past, and has always been skeptical about all the facts that ties with it, that it can be a few ten meters high? and even higher than many buildings. "How can forces of nature compare with humans?" I mean come on, we humans are all invincible.. i ran a 5 min search on the internet and found this picture on google's database. Now, a picture can really speak a thousands words. . In the past, I had really no idea about the magnitude of destruction this body of water can inflict and now being just a few hundreds of kilometers away from Sumatra, I am glad that I wasn't there to experience the wrath of nature, first hand.

In my sub-conscious mind, there exist this child, this innocent and ignorant little baby, who kept telling me that if I was there, I would be able to escape for sure and who knows even rescue a few victim. Afterall, I can swim and isn't it just water? (O_o) The very waters that had provided us with food and supplies all these years had turned against us. Maybe all this is part of a great plan of some higher beings living up in the sky, who has been spying on us all the while and also at this very moment, with what? and why? I don't know. Maybe he or she or it is trying to tell us, "You better take care of what you are standing on, and stop throwing rubbish into your neighbours' backyard, cause it would be what's left over for yourself and your grandsons and their grandsons for maybe the next few centuries or more..." and I doubt we will be moving to Moon or Mars anythime soon. But one thing is for sure, the magnitude of this disaster and loss of so many innocent lives in this incident is simply impossible to comprehend.

Is this really neccessary? No one could make any sense out of it. If this is the message you are trying to convey to us, okay, we got it.... or at least I did.... so please stop....

0 returned: