Home About Mail faq Image Mapper

ah hem!! ... to a new start?

Hi, today, i had really some interesting day, or rather more of a hair-raising day. As many of you might now me as the tall guy, who played heart- attack with no human compassion or rather mercy, at many times, in truth, I find myself a rather faint hearted person. I was unusually early today, by maybe 20 minutes, at 7: 27: 29 A.M., and I was late, technically. This was in fact one of the many rare times when I tried to be early and was late. So there's a saying that goes,"You are early but you are late.." or so said by my friend. This is more of an oxymoron, like an "early latercomer". Anyway, that besides the point, ok, the thing is I had a math test today, and I had been so worked up over it for almost the entire day. I had even skipped my lunch jus to stay in to do some last minutes catching up. Most importantly, I used the entire of the history lecture to do some maths revision... Now my conscience is really starting to creep up from behind me.
Ok, boring grousing aside, lets see.., hmmm... oooh we had yoga..

fun.

0 returned: