Home About Mail faq Image Mapper

Happy b-day!

Yes!.. Happy Birthday to Wei Fen!! okok, that sounds really corny.. no really, sincerely, Happy Birthday to Wei Fen, yesterday, jan 18 was her birthday. I really didn't know until today, when we were just finishing our rehearsal, Li Chang was there, scribbling something on a card..Yes, of course, I was suspecting some peculiar business going on... Of all things, how could I have not known that the person seated beside me just had her birthday. I feigned ignorance (haha, I am such a gd actor!) for the rest of the rehearsal so as to not "打草惊蛇“ or in other words ruin the element of surprise. Anyway, by the time the card got round the entire section to me, I was rightly seated in the second row (Lucky me, so I could be void of the awkwarness from her presence).

I tried hard not to look up so as to avoid arousing her suspicion... or so I thought.. She kept making those funny gazes, her eyes kept scanning across the entire band, as if I have something up my sleeves. Of course, she might just already know what's going on and I will be like a fool... but what the heck. In the end, after pondering for a full 4 min, I wrote something like a "thank you" message and some well wishing stuffs...really pathetic. Wished I could have done better. And so the day ended with some happy birthday songs accompanied by some off beat clappings. Our section, all girls, brought something like a necklace or some bracelet for her. sigh* so sad that I had not contributed to the gift. I seriously thought it was some diamond-silver ring at first glance. Anyway, she accepted the gift gleefully. So, happy ending, period. It wasn't really as dramatic or emotional as I had pictured it to be. She didn't really burst into tears, I mean shed tears of joy. ( haha!) But, I could tell she was elated.

Hmmm... it's always nice to have someone remember your birthdays.... (haha!) no puning intended*

0 returned: