Home About Mail faq Image Mapper

You Weakling!!

I can't believe I am actually so weak. Yes, I just had a concert yesterday, but I am so used to sleeping late. And its not as if its the first time I had any late nights. It should not have bore me down so easily. This morning I woke up feeling like soggy, expired, yellowish celery. I feel so tired and so drained of energy and so very helpless. Worst of all, I had stomachache. I always hated being sick, it always come with the kind of feeling where you have to depend on people to take care of you. When I am sick, I always thought of the entire world at fault for landing me in such a dilapidated state. And the least they could do is to come and care for me, bring me food, do all kinds of stuffs for me. I would also have some very special privileges, such as being unreasonable and also more short- tempered. The usual response from people is that they would back off and ignore you, most probably due to sympathy. A sick man is really a king. In reality, I am not so sure if all this holds true. Anyway, I woke up again in the late mornings, and gave the doctor a visit shortly in the afternoon. The doctor spoke of some irritable bowel syndrome, which really mean to me that I would have to abstain from eating curry and other spices, which is really my favourite. And so my day has ended again, without accomplishing much. Hope I have rested enough for another new day, tomorrow. The future is so unpredictable and the best thing about it is that it comes only once.

0 returned: