Ok, I have set this up so that all my friends can laugh at my poor grammar and tenses. Its almost 11pm, and here I am staring into my Palladine LCD. This is my 2nd pathetic attempt at blogging (I hope there won't be a 3rd). Sometimes, I am really embarrassed by what I wrote which can be really sensitive to myself, anyway, I really wonder if anyone would even read my blog. So if you happened to be passing by, please bear with me, my current life is really rigid with few ups and downs. Tomorrow I will have a really long day, with lessons till late afternoons, so I think I ought to sleep early... hmm... Anyway, today was over even before I realised. I had maintained an overwhelming level of concentration during 2 of my lectures, Economices and Maths. *snip* My teacher had really pissed me off today, but it wasn't really his fault. I was late for school again on monday, this year I ought to have more discipline to start preparing for school earlier.
Now, my brother is discussing something with my mom, something about inter personal relations. Speaking of that, if you know me as a person, I am really a very low profile person, who is really lucky to have a bunch of really good friends. This year is my second and final year in my A-Level course. I must really allocate more time to my studies. In front of my computer, at the edge of the ceiling, a huge note has been pasted, "You Should Be Working!!" Hope it helps...
Oh.. and ah, welcome to my blog.
My very first!
Labels:
personal rants
- Wednesday, January 12




