Home About Mail faq Image Mapper

Woo- Hoo!! Concert Over!! :'(

Finally, the long awaited and anticipated concert has come and go. I think from all the feedbacks we got, the concert can be considered to be quite successful one. Nevertheless, there is still lots of room of improvement. This is the first time that SWE and RCO ever have a combine concert, also not forgetting the jurnior chior, and I am really proud to be part of it. This is already my second concert with the SWE, and I certainly hope that it would not be my last... I must be out of my mind to even be thinking of leaving the band to join another. What was I thinking? I think this is one of the few bands that the members are really so closely bonded, even so with the conductor. Some with ties dating back to 8 or 9 years ago.

Speaking of conductors, Terence is really leaving us to go US to further his studies on conducting, So wish him all the best. (I wonder what would be installed for the band in future) Although, I hadn't really spoke to him before, the past 5 months have been an incredible experience in which I learned quite a lot and I am really grateful for his time. Anyway, after the concert, we gave him a really huge card and also a branded wallet (supposed to be a windbreaker) as a thank you and farewell gift. He was of course surprised. In the card I wrote some corny stuff again, something like a ".... see you again after you get your honours in conducting...." The whole thingy was something of a bitter sweet feeling... :'( So really hope the band and Terence would continue their struggles in whatever they do. Wish them success!!

listening to:
许愿 ~ 梁咏琪/ 古巨基

0 returned: