I have just started a project. Its called the red articles project. Basically, the aim to consolidate articles from the web that good in information. Many a times, good articles are often lost in the heap of trash in many servers. So by singling them to post at the site, I am actually able to built some sort of resource for those looking for them.At the same time, to acknowledge the author, there would be a short paragragh,, introducing him or her, directing the reader to their website for more information.
When this happens, it is actually a form of advertisement. The better and more interesting you write your articles, the more people would tend to read more and click on to your site. However, if the article is geared towards commercial advertising, it would be turn off for the reader. Thus, it is important to keep the content light but interesting and informative at the same time. And above all, sincere sharing.
There are currently only articles for a few topics. As I continue, I realized that it would just be impossible to include all topics in the world, so I think I just keep it to a few topics, expanding gradually as time goes by. The website is aimed at becoming a one-stop resource for a few topics, hopefully, it would help someone today.
To learn more about article writing, you may visit All about Writing from RedArticles.
The Red Articles Project
Articles In-Demand that
Inform and Advertise.
A One-Stop for a few Topics.
Visit http://www.redarticles.blogspot.com
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
The Red Articles Project
Labels:
Online Money
- Thursday, March 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 returned:
Post a Comment