After two years of total regimentation, it finally all going to be over. To celebrate our return to the civilian world and give a proper goodbye to army life, a few of my friends just have to go on a long holiday break. We came to a unanimous decision of going to Taiwan. Actually, if possible, I would really want to go Europe with my secondary school friends, but, sigh, budget low. Nonetheless, Taiwan is a place which ranks high on going there.
After going to the Natas fair and rampaging through the tons of leaflets and also discounts, we finally decided upon a travel agency to register with. Till now, as we decided on where to go for holiday, which is Taiwan. I frankly know nothing about this country, state, territories, or whatever you call it. So you see, since I stopped school and enlisted, my brain seemed to stop too. It no longer cares about the world like it did in the past. The world zoomed past without it registering a thing at all. I am like a frog who is selfish and cares about only myself. How tough training will be.. etc. Now, this all would have to change.
Back to the subject, where is Taiwan exactly??
Holidays to Taiwan!
Labels:
personal rants,
Travel
- Friday, March 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 returned:
Post a Comment