Home About Mail faq Image Mapper

Let Down..

It seems that my full fledged effort to work by the hour has taken a toll on maintaining my sites properly. It seems that the quality and length at which I write my post has taken a dip. I also do not promote my blog as much as I used to.

It is definitely a let down to anybody who even read or visit my blog. I mean, who would want to spend their time reading something that is not frequently updated. Although in this aspect, I have not done remarkably well when seen in the same light as other bloggers, however, I am not ashamed. Cause, for the past month, I have been working my ass out, trying to get as much cash as possible before my school starts. When school start, I would have to pay the fees and daily expenses. By having more spare cash, it would definitely help, even though I know I am going to work while I study.

Its easy to know that the path ahead would be tumultuous, but you never know if it would all work out until you are at the moment. Its like you have rehearsed a thousand times in your mind about asking a girl out, but at the final moment, you realize that all that rehearsal would be for a naught, if you do not succeed, or worst, you did not make a move. So although I lessen my attention on my blog, I am still moving forward.

In this way, I have not let down myself. At the same time, I have setup another site, here, just to pen some of my thoughts on monetary issues including lessons learned. This is definitely an exciting era to live in. However, I still have a long way to go...

I will definitely strive to update this blog as often as possible!

0 returned: