I was just stumbling on the net, minding my own business, looking at interesting things..
No matter how hard I tried to stumbled, the Internet never seemed to run out of interesting websites about interesting people doing interesting things. Just when I was feeling so tired and decided to quit it all, as in go rest and stop stumbling, I ran into the Cooks.
Now at first hand, I really thought that this is something about food and recipes, and so I was wrong. The Cook Trios, is really all about music. Music pleasing to our ears, pleasing to my ears. So much so that, I now want to try to embed its player on my site.
The music that they play, they say is Gypsy Jazz, which have a rich history, but I have not heard of it. Basically, its guitar music and played a lot in France's cafés, bistros, clubs and hotels. I am really enchanted by it as the music is lively and also light-hearted. Something which relaxes the listener.
Nice stuff.
That's the thing wonderful about stumbleupon, you never know what you will go into the next time you click "stumble!" button. Most of the stuff I get is pretty much good stuff by good people, so stumble can be said to be quite a quality-controlled network.
So if you are hearing the music, it means I have succeeded in getting the music here, otherwise you can still hear it at their website!
Stumbled into the Cooks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 returned:
Post a Comment