Home About Mail faq Image Mapper

Cool Ideas ~ One

Occasionally, I would receive some mails from friends, sharing with me some really cool design solutions, or really beautiful photos. Although, I have only glimpsed upon them, and I really feel that they are really unique and cool stuffs, they eventually remain as they are 5 minutes later, still in my mailbox.

Thus I have decided to start a new series of just sharing of these cool stuffs and also other stuffs that I have seen on the internet. This way, my impression of them would be stronger and it might be useful as a pool for ideas. You just never know.. Anyway, the first few series are sent by my flute tutor, whom I have not contacted for quite sometime now. Really surprised to get her mail. Enough said. Here's the first post.


Torture Chamber

A cool candle holder. But question about its practicality.

Egg Carpet!

Perfecto!

A chair grown from ground.

0 returned: