Home About Mail faq Image Mapper

Snow Sculptures

Since little and watching so many movies or television programs, snow has remain a special place in my heart. Sometimes, when walking down the streets, I wished it would just snow. I also like the feeling of wearing sweaters or jackets cause they are so cosy. Anyway, the feeling of snow falling on your face must be great.

I have always been resistant to the idea of visiting the snowcity. The place seem fake, but is probably the closest thing to being in a snow filled environment on the equator. The next cold place on the equator might have been the top of Mount Kilimanjaro in Africa. I thought that my first snow experience should be in a place that's really snowing.

Anyway, I chanced upon a website that has wonderful photos of ice and snow sculptures from Harbin. If you don't know, Harbin is a city in China which holds festival for ice and snow sculptures from Jan 5 to Feb 15 annually.









Visit his website.

0 returned: