Today is my birthday! But I don't feel so good.. must be the detoxification capsules.. Feels weird totally.. A quiet birthday at home with my family.Me, cutting the cake.
I guess this kind of birthday is really simple enough for me. As some say, simple is beautiful. I don't know about that, but it sure is hassle free. Writing this, I can't help but thought of the 5 or 6 birthday parties that I have attended.. tens to hundred of guests.. buffets.. etc.. i was even asked by one of my friends to help take photos.. Thinking through back then and now.. hmm.. its just so not me.
Anyway, really pray hard for all my wishes to come through and 2008 be a healthy, peaceful and fulfilling year for everyone.
A quiet birthday
Labels:
personal rants
- Tuesday, April 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 returned:
Post a Comment