Spent a so so day at home, not much is happening these few days, so can take a break.
Today, I got bored so I started going into a bit of wire business again, bending, cutting wires, trying to make something out, really wasn't easy. Here are some of them, not really well made but its the effort that counts.. I guess.
This is a guy bouncing a basketball..
This is a big guy holding on to a badly made flower..
This a a guy card or photo holder..
And lastly is this guy sitting on a pencil sharpener playing a flute..
Also I have almost finish writing the flute part for Tchaikovsky symphony no.5 , frankly, it was really a torture, I should have better spent the time practicing or doing other stuffs... but what to do? can't be help.. there is just no way to get my hands on those parts..
Our battalion had another outcamp run today at pasir ris, I had to wake up at five thirty in the morning just to get there from woodlands in time. The run was really short, so short that I thought that I had actually improve, that I can finish 5 km without much pant.. When it was actually about 3km.. haizz.
I have finally gotten my clearance form for ORD. Just thinking of having to travel around the camp to get somebody's signature already tires me out. Why can't they send the person to sign the 100 odd ORD clearance form one shot? No one would want to miss their ORD anyway.. saves us the troubles.. really.
So now there is only about one month left to the big day, i can only wonder at how things can only get tougher as the day approaches. More SOCs, combat runs, battalion life activities, sweeping carparks, etc. my goddness.. when would it all truly ends? Do I really have to wait till the day before I ORD, that i can finally relax and bring my sbo home?
Anyway, thought I stop complaining for now. Its been the same things over and over.. so lets leave it as it is and move on..
New year is coming, I am actually quite excited to be back in malaysia spending another new year there with families, the fire crackers, food, fun, the people. Yea, I looking forward to meeting them again. After all its the people that makes the place..
While on the bus to "paris" shortform- pasir ris, I was actually thinking about what I want.. A new pair of specs, new phone, maybe a laptop, new clothes, a hike up some mountain somewhere, maybe go Barcelona or Vienna for a stroll would be good, buy a flute form a quintet or play in an orchestra.. or even just build a small house on my own land, with a car with seven seats that could be pushed down to form a bed.. I thought about many things about how great if.. this and that , if I could I would.. and when the castle I built was damn huge and magnificent, it fell through the clouds. It dawned on me that I have had so much greedy thoughts all this while.. and many of them are really as they are.. exists as mere thoughts.. electrons flowing in my brain.. Thus I thought of the "opposite" of to want list, maybe a "don't want" list.. and it was then i realized there is a "to give" list. Even as I am writing now, I feel ashamed that I have not one listed in it that i thought was within my abilities that i could do or more so willing to do.. Am I selfish? Don't really know.. Whatever is being said, on the bus back from paris, i dreamt of backpacking in some farfetched world, i guess i just won't really get it.. after all..
Anyway, here's my list of desires in no manner of ranking or order..
1. a pair of spectacles
2. a phone: sony ericsson w850i w890i (quite a cool phone with music player functions)
3. a laptop: no preference yet
4. a flute: Altus a907 -1107 with b foot, either open or close hold, spilt e mech.
5. a new camera lens
6. a trip to Mount kilimanjaro
7. a trip to taiwan
8. a trip to Barcelona
9. a trip to Vienna
10. play in an orchestra
11. win 4d or toto to accomplish all of the above... fake it..
music: Rachmaninoff's piano concerto no. 2
Still okkk
Labels:
interests
- Friday, February 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 returned:
Post a Comment