Home About Mail faq Image Mapper

Today is Tuesday

Just had an outing with our whole section yesterday, went kbox at chinatown which was quite cheap, cost ten dollars for an afternoon, but was really expensive cause i didn't really sing. Anyway, its still alright knowing that there are still good singers amongst us like leo and his buddy ah meng (not the zoo one), zz, gab oei, bryan cc, bbq, guangh, kerlingkia (the bass) and A级oldevin (Arvino). After which we fall in and march to cookhouse. No lah, we took 63 to bugis to eat the (正宗) 正宗四川麻辣火锅。leo says its the first one from the right. I could have eaten more.. haiz haiz.. everyone was full so quickly.. so we left, nevertheless, it was a great meal eating with everyone. As usual, this morning I had diarrhea..

Spent the morning playing with wires again.. bored bored, it seems that I might actually be able to add playing with wires to my list of "things I could actually do". Although there is really nothing on it yet, but this could be a first. So these are some of the stuff I came up with since last week.. Most of it were given away.. sobs.. some of them could have been more refined. What to do.. still a noob.

Photobucket
a keychain

Photobucket
a keychain also

Photobucket
a keychain also so front

Photobucket
a keychain also so back

Photobucket
another keychain someone asked me to do: Ziyi

Photobucket
a bookmark with a name "Qiu Xian"

Photobucket
some sort of flower or a ceiling fan, not sure

Photobucket
L O V E in cursive style, not very clear

0 returned: