More free time, more ideas, more work..
In the past it has always been less, less and more less.. when I did not want to do something, I always found excuse for it, "sorry, no time, time not enough, money also not enough.." Its a good excuse though, and many a time I can still sleep peacefully without any guilt at night. I could also make many empty promises to myself.. no problem at all.
Nowadays.. I found myself another new hobby to busy myself with.. I did a monkey ramp keychain (an engineer pioneer's most reliable weapon for close combat) and probably going to do a class 30 model out of wire ( another weapon, particularly useful for clearing charging enemy troopers during the trench battles in World War One). My little cousins in Malaysia also asked me to do a few keychains for them.. its hard to refuse.. but time is running late. And so these are my little projects.. for the moment.. probably going to keep me occupied for the next few days..
Went around woodlands sourcing for more wires to play with.. but what a let down.. they are all out of stock.. I guess I was the one that bought their wires last month.. although they promise they would replenish.. look what happened now.. no wires.. no nothing. haizz..
Anyway.. I think I am a little thick skinned.. cause if my work is not that refine and too amatuerish maybe I shouldn't keep asking others if they want me to help them do something.. to thnk back.. it feels kind of weird.. Anyway.. I think the lousy stuff shouldn't get pass around too much, it always bad for my reputation.. ok, maybe I should not phrase it this way.. instead of ppl appreciating stuffs.. it might just turn people off.. now.. that's scary.
Now that I have actually this blog.. yes this little blog, I think I can actually consider using it to sort of achirve some of the stuff that I actually did. Maybe It would be a different kind of memories when I look back years later.. when I do abandon this hobby.. hopefully not too soon.
ok, even before that, I am actually looking towards another interesting part of the wire community, that is wire chains, weave, maille. Some of the designs are just fasinating... however it is attached with lots and lots of frustration.. some are like puzzles to do.. while others require a more nimble pair of hands. connecting the rings and squirming eyes.. Its certainly not easy at all..
well.. so is life..
i think..
rachmaninoff is really good.. the piano concertos.. please try some.
more time, More work..
Labels:
personal rants
- Thursday, February 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 returned:
Post a Comment