Home About Mail faq Image Mapper

Just to add on... happy birth-day

I would remember it... seriously.. surely.. Sometimes when you thought no one remembers your birthday, and when you are home, you look to the fridge, and there it is a cake lying there. The biggest of its kind, with cream so thick, clad in between multiple layers and layers of sponge cakes. The cake towering and barely fitting into the fridge. With the toppings so luxurious that its even overflowing. Chocolate. The whole cake so filled with chocalate chips, chocalate flakes, cocoa powder, chocolate slices, melted chocolate, basically dipping the entire cake into the hot chocolate would be nice! NO! Not too sweet.. Just a subtle bittersweet will do. Then there is the milk chocolate, so pure and innocent... So sweet.. love you so much!

Ok, back to Earth, Mangoes. Yellow mangos, green mangoes, purple mangoes, white mangoes, blue mangoes, brown mangoes, mangooses, mango cakes, mango smell, mango cream, mango puddings, mango brownies, mango chips, mango flakes, mango powder, melted mango, mango colour. Damn.. how I hated mango, and sorry, it didn't help that I got you as my birthday cake. But thanks anyway for sharing this day. And that's was it, birthday = mango. Anyway, I have really to thankmy family for spending my birthday with me. Actually, come to think of it this is also the very day that my mom suffered some extreme discomfort and pain due to me. I think if you see of it that way, all children would be so infillial since the first thing they do when they arrive is to cause pain to their moms. haha.. ok not really funny, I guess that's why everyone is destined to fulfill this responsibility or obligation to take of their moms or dads from the very moment they are born.

hmm... okokok.. NESTOR TORRES ROCKS!!! Guess what tomorrow I would be playing with him! Look forward to meeting you! A Nite of Jazz!

happy belated birthday again.....

travelled round singapore again...

0 returned: