Home About Mail faq Image Mapper

my agent

Each time I meet my finacial advisor, which is the name given for insurance agent, I always get to learn something new from her. although she is just two years older than me, I must say her maturity far exceeds her age. And the way she say things and also share about her future plans, just gives me the feeling that she must have sat for a long time at her desk pondering her life.

Having said that, I can't remember amoment with her not being brighten by her cheerful and optimistic personality. Standing beside her, or rather sitting beside her, one could notice that stark difference between me and her. Its really like that of Mars and venus, one who is so spontaneous and reactive, I won't say talkative, although she talk alot, but the other is that of a quiet person. I don't know, somehow that's the image I protray. Although sometimes I talk alot to some people, somehow they still manage to sense that I am actually " that" kind of person, you know, the quiet type. Around certain people, I tend to act and also behave very differently. Most of the time is against my wishes

Every time I met her, I am always filled with new admirations for her. As we spoke, I cannot help but be encouraged by her. Not that she is literally encouraging me, but somehow, I allowed myself to be encouraged by her sharing of her past or even outlook on life. There are certain things which I want to try or do, but she has already done it. She is a friend and also my insurance agent.

Towards the end of the week, I always feel the worst, and sometimes, I just let myself rot for a day on Saturday. This is as I hold two jobs, during the weekdays. Sometimes, I think if I overestimated myself, because all this is really putting a great strain on me. Especially on Friday, where my energy is almost depleted, I need to sleep for the entire Saturday morning to recharge.

0 returned: