Home About Mail faq Image Mapper

Supporting H-T Technology

Yes, I am finally back to entering something into this little blog. It has been more than a month since my last post and I feel so arkward all of a sudden. Amidst all familiarity there exist this tinge of adnormity. During this laspe, its not that I have really stopped wrtting entirely, but I have just reverted to a more secure means of having my thoughts down, how? Yes, the more primitive way, diaries. There was simply no time to sit down and stare into my own blog for 30 mins. I have to admit though, everytime, after I clocked one new entry, I would sit there silently for a whole minute (usually longer), plainly for the purpose of admiring my new lengthy paragraghs. And without fail, the next moment I can't help but feel so disgusted with what I have just written. The temptation to click the delete button is so great, but of couse i didn't, I wouldn't want to wallow in self pity, which I know I would, later.

Anyway, speaking of writing diaries, I have actually written one in the earlier years of my seconday eduaction. Its still with me, the diary, buried deep inside my cupboard, underneath heaps of ever- accumulating daily junks. Anyway, this is one little book that I wouldn't want anyone going around, flipping through. I have written some stuffs in it, some sensitive stuffs. Everytime I see my cupboard, its presence would be felt in the room, and I would shudder at the thought of it. That is the power of fear. I kept thinking of burning it one these nights, when everyone is out, for the fear of someone stumbling upon it, but hasn't really gotten down to it. ok, period.


For the past few weeks, there were several major happenings. Obviously, one is the Chingay Parade. Chingay has been over for sometime now, since 19th Febuary. Though the entire process, from kick off, training, rehearsing, learning the steps to formations and later having full dress rehearses, spans across only a short period of time of 4-5 months, this is really one experience and memory that I would cherish in my heart. Just like the tenri trip with my school band. Anyway, besides all the fun and joy, this event also allows me to make new friends. Friends that I have previously seen hanging around, but never really gotten down to knowing them. Also, the event has taught us teamwork and also dealing with people, whom have themselves their own forms of handling stuffs. On the actual day, we had to perform four times in the course of the entire parade. I had thought that this was really a piece of cake, but when I had finished the second performance, I was already tire out. Still we went on screaming our guts out. Here's some pictures of our item, which was the finale item.


Our Float, the largest!


Cheerioz Rocks!


Cheerioz 3 - Chingay Preview


Finale Item


Cheerioz 3!

Also just last week, we had the post chingay celebrations. This was one of the best meetings that I have ever attended. Then, I just got a new phone, sony ericsson, k508i, which was great except the bluetooth and 12 mb part. And I attended some meetings like the one on global citizenship. Then there is the tests, the homework, the lessons, my papa's birthday I guess I would just stop my rantings here and take a short nap. cya.

argh... barely surviving...

"I would need more time for practice! Thank You!"

0 returned: