Home About Mail faq Image Mapper

a new week, a new hope?

Someone was pissed with me today... she was angry with me... I don't know what was it that I have done to deserve this kind of crude treatment from her. Actually I am not really sure to what degree of bitterness it is that she feels towards me. Maybe she is just pretending to be angry.. but what for? or maybe its due to some biolgical reasons.. this, I can understand. She totally ignored me when I talk to her, even when I am right up into her face. Hmm.. maybe I should just let it rest, I don't really see or speak to her alot anyway, except during band rehearsals, so its understandable to have all these kind of communication breakdowns, I guess..

Anyway, relationships problems aside, the following week would be tough. I don't know about the other bands, but we have rehearsals from 8am to 4pm, which I really wonder is really so useful and efficient for an amatuer such as ours. This march holiday seems to be even more tiring than when there is no break at all. Almost everyday, from tomorrow, to the next sunday, I would have to wake up at 7am and return home in the evenings. The whole week is full of band rehearsals and some extra lessons. I think it would really be fantastic if I can accomplish all my school work during the "holidays" and at the same time lasting the entire week feeling positive. I wonder why, but it seems that my stamina at doing work seems to have diminished a little. Just when its in the evenings, my energy would have been almost completely depleted and I would be sleeping all the way home on the train and miss a few stops before taking another train back again...

Still, life's not all that bad, with friends and family around, and also music to live for...

I should change all my titles one of these days... they are not making any sense... at least to me, no...

0 returned: