There was a time, when I was more active in taking photographs, often in the nights, I would wander around, trying to find something that might be interesting. From afar it might seem weird, some lanky guy walking around with a camera and a tripod, and not to mention in the wees of the night. Just what does he think he is doing.
Well, not particularly much.
There was a time, when I was more enthusiastic in taking photographs, often in the days, I would wander around the neighbourhood, taking shots of everything, thinking that I can document my entire neighbourhood. But, alas, time, energy and money is not on my side. I have to shelf the idea of doing.. Just what does he think he is doing.
Well, not particularly much.
There was a time, when I was more interested in photography, often in the weekends, I would wander around in the library, reading everything and anything that might increase my knowledge of the subject. Often, I can try to see through the eyes of the masters from photos, yet have I gained perspectives? Just what does he think he is doing?
Well, not particularly much.
There was another time, when I tried to make some money by uploading my photos on the stock websites. I log in almost everyday to monitor who viewed my photos. If there is one, I would cheer and give myself a pat on the shoulder, maybe this fellow would be interested in getting my photo.. Just what does he think he is doing?
Well, not particularly much.
There was this time, when I had logged in the check my emails. And I have a wonderful surprise. One of photos have been SOLD!! woo hoo! Its hard to grasp the satifaction. To another it might just another photo, or no big deal. Although I only get a couple of bucks, but I guess I am totally pumped but by this one small purchase..
Thinking back, it might all be worth it, even if there is only one person looking at my photos.
Thanks, whoever you are!
Finally, one sold!
Labels:
interests,
photography
- Saturday, August 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 returned:
Excellent ! Well done !! I have just embarked on a similar attempt at selling an image online - I do not expect much in the way of a result but who knows !
Have fun !
Post a Comment